It is worth knowing that you can also check the information about the property online.
All you need to know is the Land and Mortgage Register number.
you can search the real estate by number in Land and Mortgage Register.
You will find it in the electronic land and mortgage register:
Section I - designation of real estate, e.g.
- land property, where you can check the location of the property, e.g. plot number, registry district,
- residential property, where you will find the location: address, purpose of the premises, description of the premises (type and number of rooms), storey, usable area,
It is also worth knowing that by checking the plot, how you enter the designation of the property, and then the identification number of the plot, you can be redirected to the map of the plot on the Geoportal page, where you will see a satellite image of the plot.
Section I SP - list of rights related to ownership
- ownership interests held by easements
Section II - ownership
- information on who is the owner, what are the shares in the joint ownership.
Section III - rights, claims and limitations, e.g.
- easements encumbered with the property,
- ground: passage, passage, transmission,
- personal: flats,
- information on pending debt collection proceedings,
- information about the preliminary contract.
Section IV - mortgage
- whether it is entered or not and, if so, on whose behalf and by way of security for what amount of the claim.
In each section you will find a list of documents being the basis for entries (e.g. you will check if the real estate was acquired by way of separation, sale, donation).
Attorney-at-law/ Restructuring adviser